Gates Industrial Hose moves food, fuel and other essentials from end to end. Application-specific hoses like these are at the heart of the system:
- Acid chemical hoses are flexible, lightweight and engineered to safely transfer the most corrosive substances.
- Air and multi-purpose hoses offer excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to weather and ozone while conveying air, water and other substances.
- Food and beverage hoses meet FDA sanitary requirements, resist abrasion and soiling on the outside and will not impart taste to food products.
- Material handling hoses come with an assortment of tube and cover materials that will handle the suction/discharge of dry commodities and liquids.
- Petroleum transfer and dispensing hoses for commercial gasoline, oils and other petroleum products are tough and easy to handle.
- Steam transfer hoses safely handle pressures up to 250 psi (1724 kpa) and temperatures up to 450°F (232°C), including superheated and saturated steam, wet or dry.
- Water handling and dispensing hoses provide superior water and light chemical service in industrial, construction, agriculture, mining and waste management applications.
Learn about Gates new Longhorn® MegaFlex® petroleum transfer hose, designed to be incredibly flexible, lightweight and safe, when you download a brochure.
For a comprehensive listing of available hose and more, download the Industrial Hose Products Catalogue.